Sunday, September 2.
Sunshine after rain! :D

The Secret ( :

Hehex, we KE AIzxszs.

Criminal #17562

We very glamz.

Damn cunning.

I was like, "Do this!" and I got ignored ) :

(Eeeee, whose hand there. Hahahahaha)

I forgot what song he was singing, but the dance was really funny! Hahahaha (Lazy to rotate, please tilt your heads to see a retard dancing)

(Just thought we should start noticing the recycling bins around us ( : )

We cool, waiteng coolest :D Hahahahaha

Me is cool yaw.

Bestfriend ( :

Remorse state.

Yaye the 4 things I made :D (The one for sugarrush still available! :D)

This feels so long ago omg. I remember, pingz said, "The star is my only friend. ) :"

Today was really the ultimate love ( : Studying was fun ( : Then no movie to watch ) : All sold out, but that was kinda good! :D I think it was fated! :D Ate long john then went to the secret. ( : Talked to pingz on the way there & it was enlightening ( : At least we know what each other felt at those times! So we all ended up talking together & everything. And like, it was really nice ( : And enlightening & really like talk about everything & quite emo, but like ( : Feel so happy after that. And why shunz & crazy person get to see shooting star ) : We neverrrrrrrrrr ) : But nevermind, still happy happy :D Camwhoring after that was fun too :D Today was just the ultimate love, words = cannot describe. And after much turbulence, Brave Souls are finally back together :D Still very special I would say. ( : Big yellow sunshine after dark heavy rain! Love yall for today & everyday before today & for everything to come <3

3:01 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.