Saturday, August 4.
Yaye weekends really brightened up my life! :D

Yesterday was quite a grumpy day in school again, >: ( I was like so TSK at everything, and very very easily irritated. But halfway during NP, my grumpiness got away! :D Yep yep yep so I got happy happy again! (But quite towards the end lah) After that stayed in NP room for a while, attempted to do my maths but to no avail. I have decided to get back to my studying mode before I die during EOYs! I should stop doing other work in class and concentrate on whatever lesson it is! I've been constantly telling myself that, and I've been trying my best. (Only when I'm not grumpy in class that is.)

And Mrs Chan was really nice to me on Friday. About the compre thing. Totally sucked shit and I just totally shut myself from the whole world (lesson) and behaved like a stupid spoilt kid. But still, Mrs Chan was nice.

And! Zhiying and I now have our problems mindmap that says: "Why we are so grumpy" then sprouting out to many different aspects like "Emo/Insecure", "People", "Responsibilities", "School & Exams" and last but not least, "Miscellaneous"! Hahaha it really helped to organize our thoughts a little (that partly is the reason why we cannot concentrate in class, other than the fact that we are now sitting at the last row which is the sleeping row) and we have "Random sentences to random people" at the back too! Watch us, we're gonna cancel them one by one! :D

But anywayz, continue from just now. So after eating dinner with S/T partner, auntie pan and laoda, I went to meet thongs and we went for baybeats. I was looking totally stupid with all my bags and stuffs. And I was wearing nonsense. But Plain Sunset was good ( : I only liked a few songs though. The rest sounded quite the same to me. I shall go see their myspace then maybe I'll like them more. Haha saw debra&mag there, somewhere near the moshpit. Yeah and all the fatties wiped their sweat on me and kept singing "Tell me that you're alright" and kept doing the OMG OMG OMG OMG thing. Spasmszxszxs. Yeah but baybeats did brighten up my day! :D A LOT :D Even though I was like so super inactive. And not high and everything. Haha, but whatever.

CIP today was totally !@#^!@& at first cause of stupid Seth. What a UNIT cip. What an irritating piece of shit. But anyway, we had fun standing at the bridge from marina to the mrt there, traumatizing people the minute they reached the top of the escalator! Hahaha 5 weirdos and 1 monkey ( : (Rika, who says there are 4 weirdos, 1 tuls and 1 monkey. Huh. Huh. Me ain't no tuls yo :D) And after that we had fun taking many tuls photos! (Although I'm not tuls.) Hahaha but we still had fun anyway ( : Yaye lubs!

After that went to eat and went shopping with S/T Partner, phina & char! :D It was fun! Although we like don't really go out together normally and stuffs, but it was still super duper fun ( : Shopped around bugis and bought our stuffs! And we're all broke, yaye. Sylvia and her 30 cents. Hahahaha toot poot. But still, love all of you! :D

After that I came home. Wanted to go paint toilet! But it was like 4.50 when I was at Bishan which meant it would be totally pointless if I went to school. Because by the time I go to yck mrt, wait for 76, walk up to school, walk all the way the other end of the extension block from the canteen, climb up the stairs to the highest level, it would already be 5.30. Yeah so I didn't go cause I thought it would be totally pointless.

So I came home to sleep and both my daddy & me overslept so we were late for the dinner! Yeah but nevermind lah, still made it quite on time. Just 45 minutes late? Right? Hahaha but they just started anyway. Today's dinner like a bit sian diaozzz, but okay lah. And my nephews & nieces are like overcrowding lah, so many you know! And it seriously makes me laugh looking at their retarded faces. (Exceptionally funny when it's naturally retarded) Hahahaha I just burst out laughing to myself many times.

Currently looking forward to:
1) Going back to my studying mode

2) Bringing Syl to eat fried mars bars (I don't care if you don't want okay!) Hahaha and what ah? I forgot, please remind me what is it you still haven't ate. Haha.

3) Buying our red havaianas

4) Watching Simpsons

5) Watching Rush Hour 3

6) 8 August: SNGS NDP, squad lunch?, going back to primary school! Stayover?

7) 9 August: Flying kite at Marina Bay then steamboat! Yaye, lubs. And of course, NDP!

8) 10 August: 6Agape chalet?

9) Getting skinnier. Healthy diet, not crash diet. I hate crash diets, cause they never work. It's a term for people to like act kewl act cute act tuls act skinny, whatever. Like, "Awmygosh, I can't eat! Cause I'm on a crash diet!" Healthy diets please.

10) Composing our new song! I have been having a little inspirations here & there recently but nope, didn't write any of them down. Don't ask me why ( : But still looking forward to it! :D

9:27 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.