Saturday, August 18.
So, it's all my fault in the end.
I was the one who made myself feel like that.
I was the one who started everything.
Well, I can't blame anyone else.
Just like how I told BBF about ______ ___,
I chose to do it,
so I can't blame anyone for karma.
Why not I just change school,
why not I just don't go out with yall anymore,
why not I just quit the band,
I can't help but think this way.
Selfish, but isn't it the fastest way to end everything?
I'm the biggest loser in the game of trust.

Why not we just stop trusting each other yeah?
At least things like that won't happen again.
For all I may know,
you already stopped trusting long ago.
But now I know,
you keep more things to yourself than I do.
And it's scary.

1:59 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.