Sunday, August 19.
No more angst ( : Time to be happy again! :D

Hahaha, went to watch Secrets with bestfriend, leo lew & yingjie. Yeah, the movie was nice & ultimately tragic. And it made me feel like I wasn't in the real world for a while. Just a while (not like bestfriend who kept whining and whining about how she needed to cry) So after that we walked around to find somewhere to sit & talk. Hahaha walked so long & yingjie and leo actually didn't know why they were going, I thought they had somewhere in mind all the while. So, me with my perfect direction sense brought everyone to sit somewhere yaye! :D

After that we cabbed to Paragon. Yeah, not much happened. Me & bestfriend left. Went to her house and talked until like 2am then my mum came to fetch me back.

I need another movie like Benchwarmers ) :

But for now, I'm just gonna concentrate on studying for my EOYs! :D
And being happy yaye :D

<3

6:00 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.