Tuesday, August 14.
Haven't been going to school for 2 days already. Monday was really bad, today was better and I wanted to go to school in the morning but decided not to after that (even though I was all ready to go) because my body was aching all over and I had a really bad headache. But anyway, I'm going back tomorrow! Kinda miss everybody back in school too. Time passes so much slower when you're at home. And I haven't been sick for quite a long time already! Plus EOYs are coming in no time, no more slacking! No more, no more!
Anyway, pictures!
So we sat at Dhoby Ghaut MRT, watched about 5 trains pass and tried very hard to persuade Zhioink to take a photo.
Now you see me,
now you don't!
Cheryl took a photo of us (when I was taking a photo of zhioink & lou)
( :
Omg, finally a nice photo with zhioink ( :
Scallop & Suriyati say, "Hoho, Stamford Raffles."
:D Stayover was ultimate love!
♥
We gave up the idea of having steamboat since no one actually turned up, same few people after all. So, we went to Citylink instead and sat at Gelare for hours. We wrote lyrics! And it was really nice ( : Even though all of us were like halfdead. Hah.
Met them at ntuc and we went to shunz's house after buying stuffs! Dinner was nice ( : And sparklers too! :D
:D
Anyway, pictures!
Now you see me,
now you don't!
Cheryl took a photo of us (when I was taking a photo of zhioink & lou)
:D Stayover was ultimate love!What we did at stayover: Made me sound like an idiot ordering pizza, ate pizza and watched white chicks, sent rach off in her cab ride from punggol to harbourfont, walked around and talked a lot with tinygirl ( : , went back & everybody we were kidnapped or something (we actually walked for 1 hour! : O didn't feel like it) watched spongebob (I don't hate spongebob anymore! :D), talked about everything in school for a long long time, went to sleep (nobody dared to sleep anywhere near tinygirl hahahaha), woke up to jessling mummy's crazy morning calls that went "It's a beautiful day outside!", "Good morning!" and much more, went to eat breakfast at Punggol Hub (hah nice new name?), went back to pack up & left for Marina! Played with kites, bubbles & felt so childhood. ( : Not forgetting the 2 cute little girls! ( :
♥We gave up the idea of having steamboat since no one actually turned up, same few people after all. So, we went to Citylink instead and sat at Gelare for hours. We wrote lyrics! And it was really nice ( : Even though all of us were like halfdead. Hah.
Met them at ntuc and we went to shunz's house after buying stuffs! Dinner was nice ( : And sparklers too! :D
No photos of 6a chalet! ) : But I learnt how to play mahjong! :D &I bought my $2.90 slippers! HAHAHAHAHA and had a lot of fun! And felt so primary school and felt so much love! :D And just totally forgot about everything. They're so wonderful, words can't describe how special they are. ( :
No more holiday mood, time to study!
No more holiday mood, time to study!
2:32 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.

