Sunday, July 29.
Tapestry!

In 7 and a half hours time!

Yesterday's first jamming boosted my confidence, then 2nd jamming was like totally made it drop shizzzz.

But sleeping made it better ( : So I'm feeling more motivated once again! And we went to Heeren to check out the stage. Yeah, that made me feel a lot better :D At least I know what we'll be doing and how we'll be doing it. ( :

Oh that guy was such a weirdo. I should be considered lucky yeah? Totally. I felt so super duper lucky. Like the luckiest girl in the world, thank you. (He is the perfect example of a self-obsessed person.)

Anyway, I got over the weirdo already. I hope we do well later! Maybe what we normally do may not be good to others, but at least, we should show them what we want them to see! Right right? We cannot be so not ourselves when there are other people around!

GO RWJ! Confidence is key! :D :D :D
Love Pove!

9:35 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.