Tuesday, July 24.
OMG, today is such a STOP IRRITING ME day.

I think I'm getting more and more impatient and more and more easily irritated.

ARGH, I hope it's just for this week.

But it really feels damn !@#%@$^%!$@#^%$ >: (

And I felt so much like telling so many people today, "Shutup and get lost."

You know one thing I really hate, I really hate people who talk a lot and criticise a lot when they don't even have the abilities. Or when they don't give a shit about doing the things that you do that are not even for yourself, and all the know how to do is sit there and say, "OMG, so ugly. Yuck, yuck, yuck."

Like seriously, (I must abstain from vulgarities)

To many unknown people: (I know I said I will not do this again, but I'm sorry, I'm feeling so damn !@#&!!@#^$^!@# now and apparently, there's no one I can talk to.)

1. You really suck. Why the hell am I even bothered. I mean, you're not anything to me, neither am I anything to you. Just that sometimes I think you care, next minute I see you doing something to show me you don't. Just, get out of my mind, get of my life. (For now.) You're just as rado, you biatch.

2. All of you are so irritating! Like bitch fitch man. Because I constantly put in effort, so all of you take it for granted. Recently, I've been thinking a lot of stuffs like what if one day I just breakdown, or one day I just give up, or maybe just quietly sit, and, don't do anything. Then at least, I'll get to know how much yall appreciate all the things I do. (Please start putting your words into actions bitches. I mean, yall don't even do anything, so please shutup) All I needed was just something encouraging from your mouths, just 1, for the 1000 things I do. But, no? All I get is criticism. Even after I changed whatever yall are not happy with, all I get is, "Yah, it's better already." Not even a, "Now it's nice." ARGH WHATEVER, BITCHES. Someday I will really stop doing, then I'll see who will do everything. In case all of you didn't know, I was so _ _ _ king irritated today.

(I must abstain from vulgarities.)

3. Okay, yes yes, you're so busy. I'm so free and I have nothing to do everyday. Just that I wanna act busy and like, omg my life so happening. Or something. Whatever, just shut up lah. I hate your matter-of-fact tone. Fitch.

(I can't believe that I even chose to appear offline. And I hate feeling this way, because I gave up this side of me long ago. I hate how all of you have to bring it back. Fitches Pitches.)

I AM FEELING SO GRUMPY LIKE UGLY SHRIMP HEAD NOW


>: (!

9:37 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.