Monday, July 16.
Oh yes, and you know the second passage in listening compre really got me thinking. You know the one that they said people keep changing and sometimes, you remember people for what they did last time, so you don't know who they are now. It's quite true right? I mean, I know, totally stupid to be thinking about some random passage in listening compre. And even though the guy was sounding so super cheena, but he did make sense what! So I've decided: I should start judging people now on a day-to-day basis, not just remember what they did last time (no matter, good/bad). But it's quite tiring like that right? Like everyday you have to be so goodygoody & all, because you don't know when people are going to decide to judge you. But I guess, that's just life. Right?

And it's really amazing how coming home after school can make me very happy ( : Plus I had someone to walk with me today! :D QIQI KIWI, talking to you is really nice ( :

Anyway, I read ___'s blog just now. And I so have the gut feeling that ___ is referring to me. I mean, I'm pretty sure actually. Just like pingz had the gut feeling that time about Person #5 when there were like totally no clues/hints that it was him. I guess it's just the same thing. BBF says everyone has that instinct. Like if someone is talking about you, you'll get the feeling and you'll know it. I really don't know how we're gonna work out now anymore. I have no solutions, neither do I know what's the problem, neither do I know what to do to make things better. Maybe I do, but I think for now, I don't have the heart to do it. I mean, I seriously do care about how you feel and all, but I guess, we just can't click? Just like water and fire, we do fine on our own, but sometimes, we just put each other off. Yes? Yeah, I guess, but I hope we do get better, really. I don't wanna go on living with this broken piece, neither do I wanna end this journey with too much bad memories. Remember how things used to be so beautiful? I do, and I see it coming back a little already, I think all you need to do now is just to let go a little bit of your pride. And not just you, I think I have to let go of my pride too, then I'll find a way to sort things out. It's not gonna be easy, but I will try my best.

Friends, I'm really not emo or anything ( : Just you know, thinking a little more than usual. But that's not always a bad thing, right?

I know I've been sounding like an insecure piece of shit these few days, but please bear with my insecurities till shoot finals is over. Please, thank you.

Anyway, SUPERBOY, cheer up! Everything will be just fine, everything, everything will be alright ( : (Anyway, it's been a LONG time since I called you superboy) But whatever, out of point. Haha, hope you're happier already! Tell me if you're not still, I'll try my best to make you happy ( :

9:55 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.