Sunday, June 24.
Haven't blogged since I came back from Spain/Portugal. The trip was nice & relaxing. Although like you know all the old people in the tour group and like none of them I can communicate properly with cause I was the youngest. So most of the time I was just talking to my brother, who constantly brushes me off cause he needs to act cool and act dao in front of everyone else. Hur hur hur. Only sometimes when he feels like talking then he will entertain me. But when we reached the hotel, he'll start talking like shit. See, that's why I told you he needs to act dao in front of other people. But anyway there was one night we gossiped until very late in the room, so the next day when we went out, we were like totally dying of sleepiness. Haha and my mum thought we were drunk when actually only she was drunk. And she thinks a glass of Sangrio with fruits shared by 4 people can make all of us drunk. (It's quite impossible, but she was hahahaha) The people in Portugal are nicer ( : And cuter ( : And friendlier ( : And less dao, and everything is "tsk, beautiful". I miss Lisbon.

So after I came back, like so many things happened. I felt a bit left out, wanted to go back to Lisbon. But only for a while lah. And I haven't been able to sleep properly since I came back until yesterday. Seriously. Everyday like so busy and had to so much to catch up on. And yesterday was the busiest. I did POP presents until 5am. Then had to wake up at 6 to go for POP. POP was nice, everything went well and I liked the fam lounge deco ( : Then after that I cabbed home. Thought I could rest for a while, but it was already 3.30. I was like URGH. So bathed and cabbed to YCKCC for piano performance. I thought I played like shit, but Candy said I played very well. ( : So, hur hur. The emcee was totally retarded and talked nonstop. But he was nice to me, so I think he's nice. Haha, he waved byebye to me. ( : Then after that cabbed to j8 with my mum and ate dingtaifeng. First time, I was falling asleep while eating. Omg, I will forever remember that feeling. I actually wanted to go out, but cs stopped replying my smses halfway. So, I just left it at that cause I was so damn tired. When I reached home, it was 8pm and I just fell dead on my bed. Guess what time I slept until.

2.40pm.

Hahahaha 18 hours, I like. ( :

Oh anyway, something upsetted me quite a lot yesterday during POP. And I kept thinking about it. And I feel so lost, but irritated, and like, whatever, get lost. I'm still thinking about it, but I can't get to a conclusion about what I think. Only thing I've confirmed till now is: I never thought we were like everyone else. And I hate it that it's just a few spoiling the nice picture. How I wish I could just (Ctrl+Dlt) them.

School starting tomorrow, no feelings apparently.

5:36 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.