Thursday, May 10.
Overall, I'm still happy with my life. ( :

But everything doesn't seem quite the same anymore ) : Which isn't something good by the way. I want it to be just like before, but the sad thing is, I can't even remember how we were last time. Maybe things aren't that bad. Not everyone has changed. But most I say. The one names starts with a J, the one that starts with a W, another one that starts with a S and the last one that starts with a K.

J doesn't even acknowledge us as friends now, which is totally a freaking shit damn sad thing.

W is acting weirdly and is apparently getting quite irritating.

S is sinking badly into something that doesn't exactly matter that freaking much.

K is just acting weirdly also. All the selfish juice squirting out unconsciously. And it just doesn't feel the same but I guess it won't last for long. Everything will be back to normal, I believe.

Japanese was great today cause I finished all my homework & I knew how to answer the questions and I'm getting back on track! :D Way to go, WAITENG, you're the rocker :D Hahahaha. And math test was quite okay today. I hope I don't get some shit marks though. It always happens when you think the test was okay. And I happy because tomorrow is a testless day. ( : But I have so many damn small small things to get done.

1) Collect & return cheer costumes
2) Propose oral interview date
3) Find 4 names for inter-unit quiz >: \
4) Buy mini's present! ) : I wanted to today you know, but schedule was screwed up ) : Nvm, I'll give her on Monday :D
5) Mummys' Day present :D

I hope tomorrow doesn't screw up. And that I'll be happy with everything :D Oh and my eyebags today was scary. I woke up, looked into the mirror & scared myself with my own eyebags. Worst ever.

And there's one song that I've been listening to quite frequently these few days. And I'm not emo or what, but sometimes you know, with the J W S K ultimate weirdness actions, I really feel like that.

Relient K - More Than Useless

"I feel like, I would like to be somewhere else
Doing something that matters
And I'll admit here, while I sit here
My mind wastes away, while my doubts start to gather

What's the purpose? It feels worthless
So unwanted like I've lost all my value
I can't find it, not in the least bit
And I'm just scared, so scared that I'll fail You

Sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
Sometimes I wonder why, why I'm even here at all
... ..."

(blogger is being a real sucker now >: |)

11:00 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.