Sunday, March 25.
YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME :D
Yaye, I love all of them. ( : Yesterday was great and I was damn happy and high and everything :D I was really really happy :D THIS YEAR WILL BE GREAT ( :
I LOVE GREENIES!
#25 Happy Quote!: "It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness." -Charles Spurgeon
Tag Replies!
MH
Huh?
fatgirl
( : Haven't been talking to you for a long time >: |
S/T partner
Hahaha I miss you tooooo ) : Yaye, the motivation clap is much appreciated :D T for tootie only applies to you, not me :D Cause I'm not toot ( :
ZHI
Haha yalah! Omg, why would anyone tear cause they read my blog! I bet you're the only retard who does that ( :
Shobi
Hello! :D (After such a long time)
SUS
After April 20th I promise to save one day to go to j8 & study with y'all okay! :D Please remind me after April 20th :D Hahaha. Yah! So long somemore, 10minutes for us to CHAT.
superboy
But the words & everything are really green!
SINGING PARTNER ( :
Yup, cheer is off my hate list already! :D Yaye, I love you singing partner, we'll sing somemore songs next time :D
Yaye, I love all of them. ( : Yesterday was great and I was damn happy and high and everything :D I was really really happy :D THIS YEAR WILL BE GREAT ( :
I LOVE GREENIES!
#25 Happy Quote!: "It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness." -Charles Spurgeon
Tag Replies!
MH
Huh?
fatgirl
( : Haven't been talking to you for a long time >: |
S/T partner
Hahaha I miss you tooooo ) : Yaye, the motivation clap is much appreciated :D T for tootie only applies to you, not me :D Cause I'm not toot ( :
ZHI
Haha yalah! Omg, why would anyone tear cause they read my blog! I bet you're the only retard who does that ( :
Shobi
Hello! :D (After such a long time)
SUS
After April 20th I promise to save one day to go to j8 & study with y'all okay! :D Please remind me after April 20th :D Hahaha. Yah! So long somemore, 10minutes for us to CHAT.
superboy
But the words & everything are really green!
SINGING PARTNER ( :
Yup, cheer is off my hate list already! :D Yaye, I love you singing partner, we'll sing somemore songs next time :D
12:23 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.