Sunday, March 18.
What I should do now!:
1) Get my homework done! ) :
2) Pack my stuffs for tomm! ) :
3) Study for my freaking shit disgustingly last minute Japanese exam! ) :
4) Get all my pinafores nice & ready to make me in good moods for the whole of term 2 ) :
5) Look forward to JUNE HOLIDAYS OMG
What I should leave for tomorrow & drop off my mind now:
1) Cheer
2) Shoot comm
3) Everything else that is making my mind curvy wurvy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think I need some stress-relief pills. ) :
1) Get my homework done! ) :
2) Pack my stuffs for tomm! ) :
3) Study for my freaking shit disgustingly last minute Japanese exam! ) :
4) Get all my pinafores nice & ready to make me in good moods for the whole of term 2 ) :
5) Look forward to JUNE HOLIDAYS OMG
What I should leave for tomorrow & drop off my mind now:
1) Cheer
2) Shoot comm
3) Everything else that is making my mind curvy wurvy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think I need some stress-relief pills. ) :
9:51 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.