Sunday, March 11.
SLC WAS A BLAST,
3FAITH WAS TOTAL
LOVE,
MOUSE. ( :
3FAITH WAS TOTAL
LOVE,
MOUSE. ( :
1st Day
Gathered in school & had briefing. The whole sec 3 cohort was enthu! Even though everyone was complaining about how much they all didn't wanna go to camp before that. Haha. Introduced to our trainers (Cheryl & Ben!) Reached the campsite & everyone's first reaction was like "eww omg". (But we all adapted to it after that! :D) Watched the short skit by the trainers about the Japanese invasion thing. It was funny. ( : Then after that we wrote down our objectives & score table then we went for outdoor cooking. The food was quite gross, but at least we all cooked together! ( : But it was very hot, like 36 degrees :O We were all sweating like mad. Then we went for sarimbun hunt. It was quite tiring I guess, cause it was so hot + the fact that first day was the most boring & draggy day for 3faith. But Group6 sang songs & cheered along the way which made everything so much better! :D Cheryl taught us the bimbo cheer & Alan Ho did it with us! :D (He was like, "Just for your amusement.") Mouse had "I'M DA HIMBO" written on her hand. &She looked like a pimp standing between rachie & me! Hahaha then we went back & had dinner. Then was song session! :D We were all getting high & screaming like mad people & Ugenie burst out laughing when we sang the "watermelon (watermelon)" thing. Hahaha then we had night hike, which was quite nice. ( : The stars were pretty & there was a lot! (Rachie my only one told me about the star formation thing) :D So romantic, I was happy to be there with my only one :D Hahahahahahaha then we had supper & reflections then we went to shower! Shower was okay & I was fast okay. ( : Zhiying the princess took 15 minutes hahahaha. Then was lights out. ( :
2nd day
Weiting & me kept waking up at the same time & checking the watch. Hahah so we woke the class up at 5.45 ( : Then we went to wash up & everything at gathered for breakfast. ( : Area cleaning was fun! (even though 3faith cleaned the toilets) We were cheering & cheering & cheering. So fun :D Then was team building the seesaw thing was fun. Haha it's not supposed to be a seesaw but I forgot the name! My only one & me were ze best okay. ( : Group6 balanced for 19 secs! :D Hahaha. ( : Then we went to do the 'harry potter' thing. It was fun too! :D And they started their frog song craze! :D And I taught them the sweet love song, which they all fell in love with after that. ( : And we kept singing it & singing it again & again. ( : (quotes S/T part: "Must give credit to np after we finish singing) Then scallop will go: "Omg, I will just DIE if I go NP and go for all the camps lah, I will just DIE." (Hahaha, Syl said scallop said it a thousand times.)After team building, we had challenge valley! 3Faith did everything together & it was so fun! Milo pond was fun ( : &There was no smell! Why everyone say smelly, maybe it's just me. Hah then we had rafting. Our raft was nice. ( : But it was sooooo hot, while I was tying, sweat was dripping & dripping. 1st time I ever dripped so much sweat okay. Haha. Then was lunch. Then we went for kayaking! :D It was fun! I kayaked with jas the BB. ( : And the instructors said we were the strongest groups! Then we had rock wall. Everyone did well. ( : And MOUSE climbed quite high! ( : &I'M NOT A MONKEY! (KAYA will reply, "Mouse." Hahaha ( : ) After that we went for flying fox & it was fun! ( : It was quite stressful at first though, cause everyone was like so stressed up. But it was still fun! :D Then was dinner! Group6 gave the food. ( : Then was CAMPFIRE! It was fun :D And our performance was quite okay, but it was super loud! :D Omg then after that was St. Nicks Idol & I totally embarrassed myself thank you. ( : That was when I started losing my voice. Hahaha and after I sang the song, the trainers kept "Boyfriend, boyfriend"-ing me. Gah, no boyfriend. ( : I'm loyal to my only one, rachie low :D Hahaha then we got to shower first. The toilets were flooded & we were quite blur about what to do at first. But we decided to shower in the middle (which was in the open, with our clothes on of course) Haha but can you imagine bathing with 20, 30 plus people staring at you. Hahaha then melo & me started singing "Feel the rain on your skin! No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in!" Hahahah Syl, Karon & me changed in the open too. ( : We covered each other with my towel & we were screaming & screaming while we changed. Hahaha "modesty, modesty!" We were happy to finish changing & it was a memorable experience! (We went around telling everybody :D) Then we had reflections when we wrote on the camp booklet then was lights off. Haha cause weiting say she couldn't wake up, so I was supposed to wake the class up. Before we all slept I was like "I wake y'all up tomorrow at 6.15, don't scold me okay." You know they're all so grumpy in the morning! Like "Tsk, why so early." or "Walao, 5.45 only!"
3rd day
I woke them up & they didn't complain! :D Hahaha & I was losing my voice. ( : We had breakfast then we went for area cleaning at the CRC area, which was quite clean. Haha then we went on all the challenge rope stuffs. We did the shaky wobbly one first. And I looked so spastic because I couldn't scream properly. Hahaha. Kaya so man, walk so fast. ( : She's the Pimpo & SHE LOVES Pimpo.Association. ( : Then Rachie went the highest one & she stopped at the plank to smack her butt & said "salute sucallope". Hahaha then we had archery, which was quite fun. ( : The instructor was cute. Haha & I finally got my inspiration from the jungle for the 4 steps! :D After that we helped to keep the all the archery stuffs because we were the last group & we were singing songs. ( : Then we went to clean the dining hall & we were screaming & screaming while throwing away the rubbish cause the green thing was so smelly. Haha then I taught them the HIMBO cheer! :D It was funny. ( : Then we did the feedback thing & went for debrief. Then was prize presentation. &We said our CHERYL SEXY MAMA & BEN CHICKEN NEHNEHPOK cheer! ( : I waved to smiley ( : And the funny trainer bluff me, never give me my boyfriend application form, haha. Then after that we went to form 1 circle and sang the barnie "I love you, you love me" thing. It was damn sad, but I wasn't crying yet. Haha I was really tearing from coughing cause of my voice shit. Then when we went up the bus & they sang the frog song again. Haha then we waved goodbye to cheryl & ben. Then when I read Cheryl's postcard I started crying. Omg I'm so sorry for starting the crying wave. Haha but it was damn sad ) ': Somemore they kept sanging all the songs. The sweet love song made BB cry & even rachie felt like crying ) : I couldn't stop tearing okay. We sang songs on the bus and we reached school. I was so scared people know I cry. Hahah. S/T parts walked out together. ( :
At the end, everyone was so "I don't wanna leave."
#21 JUST-FOR-SLC QUOTE: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Theodor Suess Geisel
Gathered in school & had briefing. The whole sec 3 cohort was enthu! Even though everyone was complaining about how much they all didn't wanna go to camp before that. Haha. Introduced to our trainers (Cheryl & Ben!) Reached the campsite & everyone's first reaction was like "eww omg". (But we all adapted to it after that! :D) Watched the short skit by the trainers about the Japanese invasion thing. It was funny. ( : Then after that we wrote down our objectives & score table then we went for outdoor cooking. The food was quite gross, but at least we all cooked together! ( : But it was very hot, like 36 degrees :O We were all sweating like mad. Then we went for sarimbun hunt. It was quite tiring I guess, cause it was so hot + the fact that first day was the most boring & draggy day for 3faith. But Group6 sang songs & cheered along the way which made everything so much better! :D Cheryl taught us the bimbo cheer & Alan Ho did it with us! :D (He was like, "Just for your amusement.") Mouse had "I'M DA HIMBO" written on her hand. &She looked like a pimp standing between rachie & me! Hahaha then we went back & had dinner. Then was song session! :D We were all getting high & screaming like mad people & Ugenie burst out laughing when we sang the "watermelon (watermelon)" thing. Hahaha then we had night hike, which was quite nice. ( : The stars were pretty & there was a lot! (Rachie my only one told me about the star formation thing) :D So romantic, I was happy to be there with my only one :D Hahahahahahaha then we had supper & reflections then we went to shower! Shower was okay & I was fast okay. ( : Zhiying the princess took 15 minutes hahahaha. Then was lights out. ( :
2nd day
Weiting & me kept waking up at the same time & checking the watch. Hahah so we woke the class up at 5.45 ( : Then we went to wash up & everything at gathered for breakfast. ( : Area cleaning was fun! (even though 3faith cleaned the toilets) We were cheering & cheering & cheering. So fun :D Then was team building the seesaw thing was fun. Haha it's not supposed to be a seesaw but I forgot the name! My only one & me were ze best okay. ( : Group6 balanced for 19 secs! :D Hahaha. ( : Then we went to do the 'harry potter' thing. It was fun too! :D And they started their frog song craze! :D And I taught them the sweet love song, which they all fell in love with after that. ( : And we kept singing it & singing it again & again. ( : (quotes S/T part: "Must give credit to np after we finish singing) Then scallop will go: "Omg, I will just DIE if I go NP and go for all the camps lah, I will just DIE." (Hahaha, Syl said scallop said it a thousand times.)After team building, we had challenge valley! 3Faith did everything together & it was so fun! Milo pond was fun ( : &There was no smell! Why everyone say smelly, maybe it's just me. Hah then we had rafting. Our raft was nice. ( : But it was sooooo hot, while I was tying, sweat was dripping & dripping. 1st time I ever dripped so much sweat okay. Haha. Then was lunch. Then we went for kayaking! :D It was fun! I kayaked with jas the BB. ( : And the instructors said we were the strongest groups! Then we had rock wall. Everyone did well. ( : And MOUSE climbed quite high! ( : &I'M NOT A MONKEY! (KAYA will reply, "Mouse." Hahaha ( : ) After that we went for flying fox & it was fun! ( : It was quite stressful at first though, cause everyone was like so stressed up. But it was still fun! :D Then was dinner! Group6 gave the food. ( : Then was CAMPFIRE! It was fun :D And our performance was quite okay, but it was super loud! :D Omg then after that was St. Nicks Idol & I totally embarrassed myself thank you. ( : That was when I started losing my voice. Hahaha and after I sang the song, the trainers kept "Boyfriend, boyfriend"-ing me. Gah, no boyfriend. ( : I'm loyal to my only one, rachie low :D Hahaha then we got to shower first. The toilets were flooded & we were quite blur about what to do at first. But we decided to shower in the middle (which was in the open, with our clothes on of course) Haha but can you imagine bathing with 20, 30 plus people staring at you. Hahaha then melo & me started singing "Feel the rain on your skin! No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in!" Hahahah Syl, Karon & me changed in the open too. ( : We covered each other with my towel & we were screaming & screaming while we changed. Hahaha "modesty, modesty!" We were happy to finish changing & it was a memorable experience! (We went around telling everybody :D) Then we had reflections when we wrote on the camp booklet then was lights off. Haha cause weiting say she couldn't wake up, so I was supposed to wake the class up. Before we all slept I was like "I wake y'all up tomorrow at 6.15, don't scold me okay." You know they're all so grumpy in the morning! Like "Tsk, why so early." or "Walao, 5.45 only!"
3rd day
I woke them up & they didn't complain! :D Hahaha & I was losing my voice. ( : We had breakfast then we went for area cleaning at the CRC area, which was quite clean. Haha then we went on all the challenge rope stuffs. We did the shaky wobbly one first. And I looked so spastic because I couldn't scream properly. Hahaha. Kaya so man, walk so fast. ( : She's the Pimpo & SHE LOVES Pimpo.Association. ( : Then Rachie went the highest one & she stopped at the plank to smack her butt & said "salute sucallope". Hahaha then we had archery, which was quite fun. ( : The instructor was cute. Haha & I finally got my inspiration from the jungle for the 4 steps! :D After that we helped to keep the all the archery stuffs because we were the last group & we were singing songs. ( : Then we went to clean the dining hall & we were screaming & screaming while throwing away the rubbish cause the green thing was so smelly. Haha then I taught them the HIMBO cheer! :D It was funny. ( : Then we did the feedback thing & went for debrief. Then was prize presentation. &We said our CHERYL SEXY MAMA & BEN CHICKEN NEHNEHPOK cheer! ( : I waved to smiley ( : And the funny trainer bluff me, never give me my boyfriend application form, haha. Then after that we went to form 1 circle and sang the barnie "I love you, you love me" thing. It was damn sad, but I wasn't crying yet. Haha I was really tearing from coughing cause of my voice shit. Then when we went up the bus & they sang the frog song again. Haha then we waved goodbye to cheryl & ben. Then when I read Cheryl's postcard I started crying. Omg I'm so sorry for starting the crying wave. Haha but it was damn sad ) ': Somemore they kept sanging all the songs. The sweet love song made BB cry & even rachie felt like crying ) : I couldn't stop tearing okay. We sang songs on the bus and we reached school. I was so scared people know I cry. Hahah. S/T parts walked out together. ( :
At the end, everyone was so "I don't wanna leave."
#21 JUST-FOR-SLC QUOTE: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Theodor Suess Geisel
I ♥ SLC
I ♥ 3FAITH
I ♥ TRAINERS
I ♥ TEACHERS
I ♥ SEC 3S
I ♥ 3FAITH
I ♥ TRAINERS
I ♥ TEACHERS
I ♥ SEC 3S
8:33 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.