Saturday, March 17.
I'm so happy that piano fest is over! :D It's kinda like a burden off you know, I like. ( :
And piano is at 5 tomm, GIL >: | I don't know if that's good or bad, because apparently I'm quite inspired by piano fest today! ( :
Haha so I woke up at 11 today to practise the piece I was going to play. Damn last minute as usual, but at least, I could play it, so. Hahaha. Mummy fetched me to funan. Piano fest was quite boring at first, like I was sick & everything. My sore throat is damn pain now ) : Super pain. ) : Plus flu. And watching others play was like blahblahblah, maybe I just wasn't in the musical mood today. Because, I don't know what also. I played like shit I guess. But on the comments sheet, she wrote that I played correctly & quite tidy. Haha guess it's not bad for last minute work :D Then the last few people that played were better but it all sounded like a lullaby to me. My flu wasn't helping much either. But anyway, the professor's short speech at the end was quite inspiring. ( : I can remember parts of it. ( : She said something about music being different from other arts, because other arts like painting, you can always see it again, and poetry you can always read it. But music, in a sense, doesn't exist. You can always see the score, but you can't hear it unless someone plays it. So we're all privileged to be the recreators of that piece of art. Inspiring right! And she said the verb that is associated with music is 'give'. Like 'giving' a performance. Why give? Because playing the piano is just like giving a gift to others. Like how you choose the present, wait for the special day to come & give the present to the person, we choose our pieces, practise it carefully, then when the day comes, we give the gift to the audience. So, playing the piano is like sharing a gift. That's so inspiring. ( : See, even though I was sick & sleepy & whatever, I was still listening. ( : Yup, I don't regret going I guess. ( :
Then mummy came to fetch me from funan. And before she came, I felt like a loner. I was like walking around funan alone. And so I decided to go KFC, because I was so hungry. And since that was the best place to be alone. Haha, so for the first time in my whole life, I ate at KFC ALONE. ( : Mummy came quite fast though, so we went to centrepoint! And shopped. Basically, I stoned in the jewellery shop for quite long. My mum decided I was bored so she told me to go get coffee from coffeebean & the person at the counter treated me like a primary school kid. ) : After that went to walk around. And mummy bought me stuffs. ( : Lazy to blog about everything that happened, but basically it was great shopping after such a long time. ( : Even though I was sick & wasn't really in the shopping mood, but I knew after school reopened, I wouldn't have much time to shop with mummy anymore. ) : So. ( : Talked quite a bit & it's fun! :D (Excluding the fact that my mum CANNOT STOP praising herself)
Today is overall a happy day!
And I hope the flu will go away!
(It's rhyming, it's rhyming :D)
#23 Motivational Quote: "Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching." -Thomas Jefferson
And piano is at 5 tomm, GIL >: | I don't know if that's good or bad, because apparently I'm quite inspired by piano fest today! ( :
Haha so I woke up at 11 today to practise the piece I was going to play. Damn last minute as usual, but at least, I could play it, so. Hahaha. Mummy fetched me to funan. Piano fest was quite boring at first, like I was sick & everything. My sore throat is damn pain now ) : Super pain. ) : Plus flu. And watching others play was like blahblahblah, maybe I just wasn't in the musical mood today. Because, I don't know what also. I played like shit I guess. But on the comments sheet, she wrote that I played correctly & quite tidy. Haha guess it's not bad for last minute work :D Then the last few people that played were better but it all sounded like a lullaby to me. My flu wasn't helping much either. But anyway, the professor's short speech at the end was quite inspiring. ( : I can remember parts of it. ( : She said something about music being different from other arts, because other arts like painting, you can always see it again, and poetry you can always read it. But music, in a sense, doesn't exist. You can always see the score, but you can't hear it unless someone plays it. So we're all privileged to be the recreators of that piece of art. Inspiring right! And she said the verb that is associated with music is 'give'. Like 'giving' a performance. Why give? Because playing the piano is just like giving a gift to others. Like how you choose the present, wait for the special day to come & give the present to the person, we choose our pieces, practise it carefully, then when the day comes, we give the gift to the audience. So, playing the piano is like sharing a gift. That's so inspiring. ( : See, even though I was sick & sleepy & whatever, I was still listening. ( : Yup, I don't regret going I guess. ( :
Then mummy came to fetch me from funan. And before she came, I felt like a loner. I was like walking around funan alone. And so I decided to go KFC, because I was so hungry. And since that was the best place to be alone. Haha, so for the first time in my whole life, I ate at KFC ALONE. ( : Mummy came quite fast though, so we went to centrepoint! And shopped. Basically, I stoned in the jewellery shop for quite long. My mum decided I was bored so she told me to go get coffee from coffeebean & the person at the counter treated me like a primary school kid. ) : After that went to walk around. And mummy bought me stuffs. ( : Lazy to blog about everything that happened, but basically it was great shopping after such a long time. ( : Even though I was sick & wasn't really in the shopping mood, but I knew after school reopened, I wouldn't have much time to shop with mummy anymore. ) : So. ( : Talked quite a bit & it's fun! :D (Excluding the fact that my mum CANNOT STOP praising herself)
Today is overall a happy day!
And I hope the flu will go away!
(It's rhyming, it's rhyming :D)
#23 Motivational Quote: "Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching." -Thomas Jefferson
11:02 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.