Friday, March 2.
1. Sleeping from 1am - 5am everyday
2. Being hungry the whole day but having no time to eat
3. Constantly being told, "Don't cry."
4. Thinking a little more than what I should be about everything
5. Frequently being asked, "Are you like this because you're too stressed?"
6. Trying very hard to act like how I used to be
7. Faking a smile to try & cheer myself
8. Crying for I-don't-know-what + the fact that, it was on my way home = I was alone = totally retarded & pathetic & 100% loser
9. Trying my best to want to continue doing the thing I loved so much in the past (which is definitely more like a burden than a joy now)
10. Wants someone who totally knows how to make me happy, but sadly, no one does (I hope I'll talk to bestfriend soon)
11. Not wanting to tell anyone because they'll find me totally immature & stupid & thinking too much & overreacting (I told you they won't understand. They'll most probably just think this post is stupid)
12. People that used to motivate me a lot - All I hear from them now is, "Aiya, I also don't know lah, you decide."
13. Sick of everything.
14. Start thinking as soon as I'm alone.
15. Love walking around alone so much because it comforts me to know I have some time to not to do anything & not hear anything discouraging things from everyone else
16. I really need to run away. I've been trying very hard, but it doesn't seem to work.
17. Afraid of losing myself before everything even ends.
When did all these insecurities get to me.
2. Being hungry the whole day but having no time to eat
3. Constantly being told, "Don't cry."
4. Thinking a little more than what I should be about everything
5. Frequently being asked, "Are you like this because you're too stressed?"
6. Trying very hard to act like how I used to be
7. Faking a smile to try & cheer myself
8. Crying for I-don't-know-what + the fact that, it was on my way home = I was alone = totally retarded & pathetic & 100% loser
9. Trying my best to want to continue doing the thing I loved so much in the past (which is definitely more like a burden than a joy now)
10. Wants someone who totally knows how to make me happy, but sadly, no one does (I hope I'll talk to bestfriend soon)
11. Not wanting to tell anyone because they'll find me totally immature & stupid & thinking too much & overreacting (I told you they won't understand. They'll most probably just think this post is stupid)
12. People that used to motivate me a lot - All I hear from them now is, "Aiya, I also don't know lah, you decide."
13. Sick of everything.
14. Start thinking as soon as I'm alone.
15. Love walking around alone so much because it comforts me to know I have some time to not to do anything & not hear anything discouraging things from everyone else
16. I really need to run away. I've been trying very hard, but it doesn't seem to work.
17. Afraid of losing myself before everything even ends.
When did all these insecurities get to me.
10:24 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.