Saturday, February 24.
Unit Day was great! :D (Well done ICs! (: We love y'all, wenwen & karon :D)
I slept at like 1 plus 2 last night & amazingly, I woke up without an alarm clock at 6.40 (: Most squadmates were already there when I reached. &I felt quite useless with the souvenirs. Haha, went to help with deco at the forum! (: I like the crepe paper thing! I think we rock manZ. Then were supposed to talk to NCOs but we were late, so. Groupings took a little long, but I was happy to join Group T! :D Hahaha, I think our cheer is kewl. (: T REX is love! We were so high & we reached every station first okay! So we had so much extra time for random impromptu group interactions. Haha, the games were fun though! (: Then we had squad games. Then amazing race. (: It was quite okay lah, I think the playground thing was so stupid, they finished in like 2 & a half minutes when we supposed to do within 8 minutes. Hahaha. Then was lunch, which went quite well. (: And we had so much time we really didn't know what to do. Haha, so we had singalong session. They were so not enthu & we were like entertaining them like that lah. Haha but they did sing along after. (: Isn't that what the whole session is about. Then we had our cake! :D I cut it quite well okay, even though it's quite inconsistent. (: We were all enthu about the whole thing & we cheered at everything. Haha, okay, we'll have to think how to influence the rest of the unit next time. Then we had to clean up & we got our new np shirts. Then, we had evaluation. Nope, not demoralising this time. (:
Then we had this special sign made specially for Foong Wei Qi Sylvia. (: It read "Loser -->". Haha, so all of us went to macs & stoned there for quite a long time & doodled on the other side of the loser sign. All of us shared 4 large fries, which finished in less than 5 minutes I am sure. Haha then we had a seaweed feast! (: We helped laoda think of a great url too. (http://x-wenmakeittruewen-x.blogspot.com) :D Totally suitable for her don't you think so. Hahaha talked a lot of crap & we went home at like 4.30 (:
&Then, I slept. (: And woke up at 10. Time for us to be stressed melo, JTC campfire >: |
Squadmates are the Ultimate Love! :D
#14 HAPPY QUOTE: "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." -Benjamin Disraeli
I slept at like 1 plus 2 last night & amazingly, I woke up without an alarm clock at 6.40 (: Most squadmates were already there when I reached. &I felt quite useless with the souvenirs. Haha, went to help with deco at the forum! (: I like the crepe paper thing! I think we rock manZ. Then were supposed to talk to NCOs but we were late, so. Groupings took a little long, but I was happy to join Group T! :D Hahaha, I think our cheer is kewl. (: T REX is love! We were so high & we reached every station first okay! So we had so much extra time for random impromptu group interactions. Haha, the games were fun though! (: Then we had squad games. Then amazing race. (: It was quite okay lah, I think the playground thing was so stupid, they finished in like 2 & a half minutes when we supposed to do within 8 minutes. Hahaha. Then was lunch, which went quite well. (: And we had so much time we really didn't know what to do. Haha, so we had singalong session. They were so not enthu & we were like entertaining them like that lah. Haha but they did sing along after. (: Isn't that what the whole session is about. Then we had our cake! :D I cut it quite well okay, even though it's quite inconsistent. (: We were all enthu about the whole thing & we cheered at everything. Haha, okay, we'll have to think how to influence the rest of the unit next time. Then we had to clean up & we got our new np shirts. Then, we had evaluation. Nope, not demoralising this time. (:
Then we had this special sign made specially for Foong Wei Qi Sylvia. (: It read "Loser -->". Haha, so all of us went to macs & stoned there for quite a long time & doodled on the other side of the loser sign. All of us shared 4 large fries, which finished in less than 5 minutes I am sure. Haha then we had a seaweed feast! (: We helped laoda think of a great url too. (http://x-wenmakeittruewen-x.blogspot.com) :D Totally suitable for her don't you think so. Hahaha talked a lot of crap & we went home at like 4.30 (:
&Then, I slept. (: And woke up at 10. Time for us to be stressed melo, JTC campfire >: |
Squadmates are the Ultimate Love! :D
#14 HAPPY QUOTE: "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." -Benjamin Disraeli
11:28 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.