Saturday, February 24.
Today was okay lah, recess wasn't that bad, but before that I was really really really damn frustrated in class. Cleaning up went quite well. (: After school had the debate thing which was quite boringz. Talked a lot with rach bimbo daughter. (: Hope everything will go on well, even though everything's feeling so out of place now. Had cheer prac after that.

Suzie came & she screwed up my day quite a bit yes. I don't understand why she has to make cheer such an unhappy thing every year. Like, we won't kill ourselves for cheer or anything also what. I know we're still secondary school KIDS, but we have basic abilities to take care of ourselves yah. I don't believe this has anything to do with concern/care whatsoever. &The feeling sucks. Heard a lot of sec 4s don't wanna tryout because the capt is sec 3. I knew this would happen. But you know what? If you don't even wanna try, then that's your problem. You don't even know who the hell I am, what makes you think it's gonna be so bad? Maybe this isn't even the problem. You just don't have the guts, face it. Now you know why cheer this year is so freaking frustrating. Let's just the audits over & done with, and I guess everything will be fine after that. GAHHHHHH fucking shiat

Anyway, went jamming after that. Today was a bit anti-climax. I was so sad okay, cause I couldn't relieve stress >: | Oh and while I was cabbing there I was thinking quite a bit about cheer which linked to the general hobby of our school people: gossiping. Like I don't know lah, I was just thinking no matter how bitchy we are in school / no matter how much we gossip, after we graduate, we'll just look back & think how stupid & childish & immature we were. And if gossiping is gonna cause so much unhappiness in our school, why can't everyone just stop. Like okay, impossible to stop completely, but at least, not be so extreme in gossiping. Why the hell am I even thinking about this kinda stuffs anyway. Gah, everything's just happening at the wrong place & wrong time & wrongly >: |

I'm trying the best that I can but nope, it's just not enough.

12:40 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.