Sunday, February 25.
Tag Replies (:

Sus!
Haha we were gossiping chatting okay. (: Yes, I love you. (:

S/T part!
Haha you crazy toot. <3

Shobi
Haha (:

Preston
Really really can. Okay, maybe people just getting taller & I'm getting taller to, but slower. Haha (: Thanks for helping me ask for my marks by the way! :D

Superboy
Gah, it wasn't weird. I think it was more normal than normal >: |

Orgeh
Haha, yup I'm okay alr. (: Yah? What you need to ask me? Thanks for caring by the way! <3

Happykid
Xie xie, I'm fine alr! (:


>>Give up, cause you're not gonna push me down just like that.

12:08 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.