Saturday, February 10.
Sorry for not posting a happy quote yesterday, cause I was so happy thinking that I could sleep until like 11 plus 12 today & didn't have to wake up at 6. (: So I went to sleep! :D Hahaha but yesterday was quite fun. (: Usual nonsense in class always makes me happy no matter what. (: NP was okay lah. It was damn slack. And we had fun recording all the sounds for total defence! :D Hahaha oh shit, I just remembered I need to do the thingy. OMGzZzZz, never mind I'll get it done soon! (:

After NP went to eat dinner with my fam & wanqi! :D We ate at spageddies. OMG, I miss that place damn a lot lah. We used to go there a lot when we were young. And going there again made me happy. (: It was somehow like reliving childhood. (: And everything felt so simple once again. And wanqi felt like family too. (: See all the smilies, Hahaha I was just very happy. (: My bro got 8 and 3rd in lvl. Wanqi got 11 and 5th in lvl. (: Yaye, both of them did well, so congrats :D YAYE I LOVE MY FAMILY :D

Stop emo-ing bestfriend! Read happy quotes. (: And think about them, cause they really make sense. (: I LOVE YOU! (:

#8 HAPPY QUOTE: "But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benovelent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine." -Thomas Jefferson

11:48 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.