Thursday, February 22.
School was fine today. (: SOOOOO many things happening though >: I can't stone at home on Saturday ): But there's unit day! So I guess it'll be fun. Omg, then it will be like there's no weekends. Cause I have piano on Sunday too ): And apparently, I don't have any time to practise piano! OMG I hate this week manZ.

But anyway, campcraft test today was quite okay. At least now I know how to do everything okay, as in compared to the first time taking campcraft test. I was a total idiot to everything lah. Haha, I hope all of us will pass. (:

OMG, I really cannot stand it. So many things to do again ): ): ): The feeling really sucks ya knowZz.

Chatting in the middle of Bishan MRT station made me quite happy though! (: And I walked home after that. I liked it. (: Even though the songs playing on my iRiver were quite boring. Haha, love you sus. (:

Jamming tomm, I need to relieve stress. Hahaha.

Things that are going wrong apparently:
#1 My beloved computer is spoilt ):
#2 My key is lost somewhere at home >:
#3 I'm getting shorter >: (

To do list:
#1 Research for IPW
#2 Practise piano
#3 Focus on Comprehension
#4 A Midsummer Night's Dream assignment
#5 Charge batt for cam & bring tomm! (urgent) Haha.
#6 Japanese E-learning! (plus today's homework)

Things that cannot get off my mind now:
#1 Cheer
#2 Unit Day
#3 JTC campfire
#4 Tomm recess - Clash of important meeting + important NP stuffs (frustrating)

Four, & enough to kill. ): Brain cells are dying, brain cells are dying. Omg so much shit. The more I blog, the more I feel like killing myself manZ. Frustrating shiatZ. I can't wait for school to be over tomm. REALLY. SERIOUSLY. TRUELY. I think I'm going mad. &Something tells me I'm still missing out stuffs that I'm supposed to do >:

Will any angel mind lightening my load for me, pretty please?

#13 (special for today only (: ) STRESS RELIEF QUOTE: "Nothing takes as long as you think when you put your heart and mind to it." -Starfield/Anthony J. Mizzi

10:45 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.