Wednesday, February 7.
Now Playing: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

School was okay today, but lessons were boring! RAH. Total defence after that was okay. (: Seth Tan was super dramatic. He can like just act out the whole thing himself lah. Hahahaha. Anyway, 15th Feb assembly is like gonna be so nice :D And! I have Japanese CA1 tomm >: | Rah, I must study study study! (:

Tag Replies!
RACH BIMBO DAUGHTER
Hahahaha okay lah I change the group thing. (:

JOSH
Why! I'm not okay :D

S/T PARTNER
Hahahahaha I think it's nice cannot ah! Fight lah!

SHINSHIN
Really meh?!?!

AHMAD/CS/MH
Whoever you are, hello. Hahahaha.

RM
Who are you? (:

SHARON
YO! Hahahaha don't need to ZXZXZXZX me worX. (:

SUS
WOTEVA. Man zi lian de worX. (:

BESTFRIEND!
Hahaha I know I rock & you love me, thank you. (: You want me to be your valentine right! Cause you love me too much :D

ORGEH
Hahahahahaha, xie xie. (:

MELO
Yup! Just went. (:

#6 HAPPY QUOTE: "Happiness is a Swedish sunset - it is there for all, but most of us look the other way and lose it." -Mark Twain

8:57 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.