Monday, February 5.
YOZIE HOMIE :D It's like 3.05am now & I feel accomplished! :D Hahahah cause I finished so much shit okay. (: I'm definitely motivated to study my Japanese & practise my piano & finish sewing all my pinafores & uni stuffs now! :D Hahahaha my brother's still awake >: | But anyway, I don't think I'll be tired in school tomm. Cause the later I sleep, the more energy I have. Hahaha but it's short term = cannot last for more than 3 days. Hahaha. And I have fruit loops for environmental partners tomm! (: Plus our unit got SILVER for UOPA 2006! :D Yaye, hahaha. And BFJ is all over my phone! :D Guess what's BFJ hahahaha. Coolio, it's like a moscode. (: Jiayou for school this week friends! (: Hope all your tests get A1 & teachers will grow to love you like how they love me thank you. (: GOOD MORNING I HAVE 3 HOURS TO SLEEP :D

Boy Friend Johnny :D

3:04 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.