Sunday, February 11.
Yesterday was fun! :D Jamming was okay, caleb & puppy went. (: And PINGPING's SONG was nice! :D I sucked shit at seize the day, sorry >: | After that we went back to j8 to buy their fallout boy concerts ticks & we went to cine! Hahaha saw freddy. And he is erm.... I don't knw what to say. Ate kfc. (: OmgZzZz, fatgirl actually winked to a stranger. I think if I'm the guy I will faint lah. Hahahaha. And we were discussing disgusting topics in kfc.

Then bestfriend came & we were supposed to dao her. Then they started 'nice what'-ing her. Hahahaha it was funny. (: And I was like very high yesterday I don't knw why. Hahaha I got a lot of free sex ed from thongs. (: Then we walked around town & they went to buy their stuffs. Town looked so pretty cause I haven't been there for quite long I don't knw why. Then we went to sat down and talked opposite ps. Hahaha I was more of self-entertaining than entertaining them.

I think homework stress has caused me to become like that. Hahahaha but it was damn fun yesterday! :D I love all of them yaye. It's time for me to show my love on v day! :D Hahaha but I think my presents suck this year lah, so last minute. But it's the thought that counts okay! (:

#9 HAPPY QUOTE: "Shared joy is double joy; shared sorrow is half sorrow." -Swedish proverb

Tag Replies!
superboy
bright future worX. (:

shinshin!
HAHAHAHA it was damn fun! (:

amanda
Hahaha hello. (:

shobi
Relinked! Of course he looks nice, he's my boyfriend :D

pentagram
HAHAHAHA I know who you are! :D

karon!
NO I AIN'T NO BIMBO. Hahahaha. (: Environmental partners = LOVE!

puny hands!
Hahaha xie xie! :D I miss you puny hands!

thongs
Yeah man, sexy yo. (:

fat girl
Okay baby, fat girl slim. (:

rachel the mini!
Linked! Hahaha I bet you're just jealous that my BFJ is so sexy. (: I LOVE MINI!

S/T partner!
OMGozilla, you're retarded. I shall ignore you. (:

sus!
YO FREAKIER. (:

12:00 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.