Tuesday, January 9.
School was fun as usual! :D
Hahahaha I love it man, assembly was in class. (: Then we had what? Oh yah, pe. (: It was quite boring lah. But whatever, cause we had a nagging from suzie about cca records. But she's quite nice what, haha. But anyway, I had to record the whole class height & weight because I picked up her file for her & she said I volunteered. But whatever lah, just did it anyway. Hahaha I need to diet man. I shall stop eating rubbish. (: After that was chem. Okay lah, it was quite boring but normal lah. (: Then was chinese. Freaking boring. But the baby pictures were cute! Hahahaha then was recess = gossipping time. Then was english after recess.
&We had the diagnostic test. Mrs Chan was super drama about my handwriting. So I wrote the whole line for her. As in the words almost filled up the whole line. Hahaha cool man. (: I can show y'all if you wanna see :D It's quite cool. Anyway, had math after that. It was okay lah. Ms Rockey is nice. (: Hahaha so had math until school ended. Then we all of us met in class to discuss the proposal for welcome party! :D Susu the supposed-to-be-IC left lah. Such an ass. Haha. So we stayed until about 5 & we had lots of fun discussing everything! :D Hahaha I love our yankee doodle cheer. It's freakin' cool yo. (: So after we left & when we were walking to macs we were singing those cheena cheena childhood songs loudly & low-pitched. (: Cool man. Jiang laoshi turned back to look. Hahaha. Took mrt with melo & zhi. (:
Then met bestfriend & crazy. (: Cool new name man. Hahaha it was quite emo though. Hahaha cause bestfriend was like stressed up & thinking too much. But she's not emo anymore, which is good! Yaye :D Hahaha I hate it when people are emo okay, cause I don't know what to say sometimes. So it's like .......awkward silence. Hahaha. Emo-ing is no good. But it has to come sometimes, so the best thing is to do it at home. (: That's what I do most of the time, unless I get really pissed off. (:
&The best way to make me back to happy mode is to
1. Shut up & leave me alone for about 10 minutes. (:
2. Tell me jokes that are funny. FUNNY.
3. Try not to show that you knw I'm emo-ing (even if you do)
4. Act like nothing is happening. (:
5. Let me walk in front. (: ALONE. For a while lah, don't dao me. Hahaha.
6. Let me cry if I need to. But it's rare okay. (:
But I don't emo often outside. (: So don't worry. Hahahaha. I DON'T OKAY, CRAZY. (:
Anyway, seems like everything fine now! :D Hurraye! :D
I love T.B. & squadmates & our yankee doodle cheer + actions! :D
Hahahaha I love it man, assembly was in class. (: Then we had what? Oh yah, pe. (: It was quite boring lah. But whatever, cause we had a nagging from suzie about cca records. But she's quite nice what, haha. But anyway, I had to record the whole class height & weight because I picked up her file for her & she said I volunteered. But whatever lah, just did it anyway. Hahaha I need to diet man. I shall stop eating rubbish. (: After that was chem. Okay lah, it was quite boring but normal lah. (: Then was chinese. Freaking boring. But the baby pictures were cute! Hahahaha then was recess = gossipping time. Then was english after recess.
&We had the diagnostic test. Mrs Chan was super drama about my handwriting. So I wrote the whole line for her. As in the words almost filled up the whole line. Hahaha cool man. (: I can show y'all if you wanna see :D It's quite cool. Anyway, had math after that. It was okay lah. Ms Rockey is nice. (: Hahaha so had math until school ended. Then we all of us met in class to discuss the proposal for welcome party! :D Susu the supposed-to-be-IC left lah. Such an ass. Haha. So we stayed until about 5 & we had lots of fun discussing everything! :D Hahaha I love our yankee doodle cheer. It's freakin' cool yo. (: So after we left & when we were walking to macs we were singing those cheena cheena childhood songs loudly & low-pitched. (: Cool man. Jiang laoshi turned back to look. Hahaha. Took mrt with melo & zhi. (:
Then met bestfriend & crazy. (: Cool new name man. Hahaha it was quite emo though. Hahaha cause bestfriend was like stressed up & thinking too much. But she's not emo anymore, which is good! Yaye :D Hahaha I hate it when people are emo okay, cause I don't know what to say sometimes. So it's like .......awkward silence. Hahaha. Emo-ing is no good. But it has to come sometimes, so the best thing is to do it at home. (: That's what I do most of the time, unless I get really pissed off. (:
&The best way to make me back to happy mode is to
1. Shut up & leave me alone for about 10 minutes. (:
2. Tell me jokes that are funny. FUNNY.
3. Try not to show that you knw I'm emo-ing (even if you do)
4. Act like nothing is happening. (:
5. Let me walk in front. (: ALONE. For a while lah, don't dao me. Hahaha.
6. Let me cry if I need to. But it's rare okay. (:
But I don't emo often outside. (: So don't worry. Hahahaha. I DON'T OKAY, CRAZY. (:
Anyway, seems like everything fine now! :D Hurraye! :D
I love T.B. & squadmates & our yankee doodle cheer + actions! :D
11:16 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.