Saturday, January 6.
Have been quite busy with np these few days. (:

4th Jan o7
2nd day of school! :D Hahaha it was quite fun. &3faith is quite fun. (: I miss 2u but we still each other arnd in school & we still go for recess tgt. (: Hahahaha so I'm quite used to being in a new class. &The homework & everything is still okay now, cause haven't accumulated a lot yet. (: Forgot what happened during school, haha. So anyway, had orientation prep after school & it was quite fun. (: We really improved, I think the mirror helps. (: Anyway, went to buy stuffs for school after np & had fun at popular with susu. (: Many many funny things happened but I can't really remember cause my mind's like in a mess now >:(

5th Jan o7
3rd day of school! :D Omg it was friday so fast I couldn't believe it lah. I bet this year's gonna fly too & soon we'll be like taking Os alr >:/ Anyway, had some boring VE talk after assembly. Everyone was like falling asleep lah. We've had like 1000 talks on school values & everything alr, so they can just stop repeating & repeating. It just bores us more & more =/ Had chem after that, super short. Then was history. Didn't do much, & we went for photo taking soon after. (: Phototaking was damn retarded. Cause all of us were like testing out our smiles. Hahahaha. &Rachel was being retarded when she went to take her photo, Ugenie too. Hahahaha it was damn funny. Then it was my turn & everybody laughed. Thanks ah. &Nobody wants to believe I was smiling! I wasn't grinning okay. I was SMILING. Rawr. I hope the photo doesn't turn out retarded cause I felt damn retarded =/ After that went back to class for I forgot what. Then went for recess. (: Nothing much happened after that I think, or maybe I just can't remember. But anyway, had orientation prep again. I was quite low, sorry >:( We improved again! (: I got high only after that. But anyway, that's not important. Haha. Later's cca fair already & I said I didn't feel anything just now when we were like talking. But I usually take quite long to digest facts, so now I realise it's like just a few hours away. &I'm not nervous or anything, I'm just quite sad drills comm is gonna end after later >:( Okay & I wasn't really in the mood to say anything just now. So I'll just say it now lah. I wouldn't regret getting into drills comm, & I love the people there. (: &Anyway, I freakin dislocated my shoulder just now & my shin is still painful from STC >:( It's 5am & I don't know why I'm not sleeping but I just finished polishing my uni for later. (:

I love DRILLS COMM & squadmates. (:

4:40 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.