Friday, January 12.
10 Jan
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CHERYL! I LOVE YOU! :D

11 Jan
School was fun as usual! Had 3rd lang after that. (: Sensei pms-ed a little but he was still nice. His smile is scary. Hahaha, everytime he asks me to answer he'll give the scary smile. Hahaha. Then after was a little pissed off with something. But it took me only 45 minutes to get out of the pissed mood & get happy again! :D Yaye. Oh yes! Snow white & me suaned susu. (: Hurray, three cheers for us. Hahaha it was hilarious :O

12 Jan
Today was freakin' fun! :D Hahaha it was raining when I got to school. Okay, I guess it was raining for everyone. Hahaha stupid thing to say. Anyway, when I got to school S/T partner wasn't there! I thought she was sick or something, &I was like thinking "Shit, today's gonna be boring." But no! She came, wet. Hahaha. So we had assembly. & Chinese. Which was a little boring today. Hahaha then after that was history. THOtally boring yo. Then was physics! Hahaha Mr Imran was like talking nonsense today. &He invented the stupid "SHHHHHH" thing. Retarded. Haha then was alien chem! :D S/T partner was like ELATED that it was chem lah, hahahah. Anyway, chem was only like half an hour. DOTS. Hahah then was friday 1hour recess! :D Hahaha had fun talking nonsense. &I boobed susu. (: Then went back to class for english! It was quite retarded today, like we were just finishing the test. &Then Mrs Chan started talking & the whole class was like talking. Hahaha many people SHHH-ed but she saw me shh-ing, so she asked me if I was monitor. She said I got potential okay! Hahaha I was like "Awww, I know that. I've always known. Thank you thank you." Hahahahah! Whatever. Okay anyway, it was maths after that. Hahahaha we laughed nonstop. Cause S/T partner couldn't stop triggering me okay. Hahaha anyway, we started our donald duck talk :D It was cool man. &Ms Rockey caught me shuffing the correction fluid into S/T partner's armpits. Hahahaha! She was like "Why are you doing that?! That's not deoderant or something!" It was funny! &S/T partner actually nodded when Ms Rockey asked "She bully you is it?" More like she bully me lah walao! Tsk. Anyway, haha. We had PW after that. It was retarded. (: I slanged with CYM after lessons & he said I was irritating. Hahahahaha. I had some prettaye geisha accessories on my hair okay. (: It was freakin' prettaye. Then was np! It was fun too! :D Hahahaha. Today is like nonsense day cause S/T partner couldn't stop talking nonsense & I couldn't stop too! >:/ Even after I reached home. &I was slanging to myself in the room just now. (: Cool man :D

I'm thorry I can't be perthect. (:
I think we're funny.
I love Donald Duck, DD2, DD3 & Ultimate DD! :D

10:57 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.