Saturday, January 20.
Yesterday. (:
School was fun! :D And S/T partner was like entertaining herself a lot again. mini rachel & karon have like totally mastered the art of dao-ing her lah. She like doesn't exist in their world at all. Hahahaha so funny. S/T partner is totally retarded.
S/T partner: Say I'm cool & hip.
Me: Why?
S/T partner: Just say, I'm cool & hip.
Me: I'm cool & hip.
S/T partner: Walao, why you so zilian one!
Hahahaha retard. Anyway, there was 3rd class test in NP today. &It was not bad lah. (: But my legs were seriously numb during uni check. Sucks shit. Hope everybody passes! :D After that went to amk central with sus to buy felt. &We went to j8 to meet superboy & eat dinner! (: Sus left for tuition after that. Bought some stuffs & went to my house downstairs to do some shit for thongs. Did until 12+, I badly wanted my bed okay. Hahaha but we finished quite a lot though. (: Thongs better love us :D
Quote of the day: Treat my boots like your....... (thinks for 10 secs) boobs. Take care of them & cushion them, but don't squeeze them, they will crack.
Guess who said that, hahahahaha.
School was fun! :D And S/T partner was like entertaining herself a lot again. mini rachel & karon have like totally mastered the art of dao-ing her lah. She like doesn't exist in their world at all. Hahahaha so funny. S/T partner is totally retarded.
S/T partner: Say I'm cool & hip.
Me: Why?
S/T partner: Just say, I'm cool & hip.
Me: I'm cool & hip.
S/T partner: Walao, why you so zilian one!
Hahahaha retard. Anyway, there was 3rd class test in NP today. &It was not bad lah. (: But my legs were seriously numb during uni check. Sucks shit. Hope everybody passes! :D After that went to amk central with sus to buy felt. &We went to j8 to meet superboy & eat dinner! (: Sus left for tuition after that. Bought some stuffs & went to my house downstairs to do some shit for thongs. Did until 12+, I badly wanted my bed okay. Hahaha but we finished quite a lot though. (: Thongs better love us :D
Quote of the day: Treat my boots like your....... (thinks for 10 secs) boobs. Take care of them & cushion them, but don't squeeze them, they will crack.
Guess who said that, hahahahaha.
9:02 AM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.