Monday, December 4.
Today was fun :D QUITE AT LEAST. (:

Suqian came to my house at 10plus & I successfully finished packing my room just when she rang the doorbell. HAHAHAHA. So I bathed & we watched You Got Served. HAHAHA. Sorry Boxx for not returning. I will remember to bring the next time I see you, haha. (: So we went to dhoby ghaut to meet squadmates after that & we went to army market to buy stuffs & eat. Then we went to chinatown to buy wet shoes. Chinatown was fun. (: Suqian & me shopped there after squadmates left for amk ntuc. But we went after that also lah. We had fun shopping :D So we went to amk ntuc to look for the other campers. The CIs aren't going for STC? That's weird.

8:39 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.