Saturday, December 30.
I slept at like 5 & woke up at 6. Hahaha thanks boyfriend for morning calling me anyway. (: Even though I woke up like 10 minutes later. HAHAHA. So went for np & I was still quite high. Like I don't knw why. So I reached school at like 7.15 & only v.lau & porlin were there. I was like wth, why is there nobody. &I received some shocking news after shinshin came - NP started at 8. I swear I didn't knw okay. I want to sleep one lah walao. HAHAHA. Anyway so I slept in the canteen. (: Until more people came. &I haven't done my SANA! >:( So after that we went to practise drills & I was super high today. Hahaha at least better than being unusually quiet. (: Hahaha so I was like trying to make everyone high but to no avail, they just kept laughing at me. Thanks lah haha. &We did the warm up cheer! At first nobody wanted to do with me. HAHAHA until zhi did with me & it looked quite cool. &It's like personalised just for drills comm. Got sound effects "Urgh, urgh, urgh, DRILLS COMM!" Hahahaha so funny. (: Invented by me okay so sexaye lah. Shi fen xing gan. (: So we had fun practising our drills even though at some points of time it was quite demoralising & I counted until I was like out of breath & there were many comments that our drills sucked. But we still continued to practise. (: &Then we performed for the unit & it was not bad! :D I spastic-smiled after the salute. Hahahaha don't ask me why I did that. So after that we were dismissed! Zhi & I invented a nice song while we went to put our rifles in the QM room. Hahahaha. Then when we were in the np room, we modified it & phina helped us record. But anyway, phina was irritated with zhi & my bimbo communicating skills. HAHAHAHA it was damn funny I laughed like shit. &Zhi stupidly invented a "climax" action but it's funny! HAHAHA. &We stripped in the toilet. (: HAHAHAHA. Then I don't knw why, I was suddenly damn tired. After that we went to macs to eat cause we were all dying & I went j8 to buy stuffs with boyfriend. After that I went home & I slept. (: SO HAPPY. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I'm like doing my homework. I'm good. (: But the sucky thing is, I'm index number 40 next year. It's like @#%^&!@&$^!*(!@$*^! rawr. >:(

8:51 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.