Sunday, December 3.
Friday
SANA was okay. (: The instructors were super extreme. Like extreme moodswings & all. &They all turned us off in one way or another >:( But whatever, there were fun parts to make up for all that. (: &The people in my group were nice. Although they all speak chinese & there's a weird scout. But they're all still very nice. (: They think SNG people are crazy though. Cause we were very noisy & doing all sorts of retarded things. The woman there said we looked very typical CHIJ & act very typical CHIJ. Hahaha. They two guys from my group asked me "ni men shi du shu du dao feng le shi ma?" Hahahhaa. &They all call me sally now even though I tried very hard emphasizing I was called waiteng. All thanks to lovely suqian. After that was squad dinner. One word: SUCKED. But nvm next one will be better. Compass Point's just not our place. Monday will be fun. (: I STILL LOVE SQUADMATES. (:
Yesterday
Went to sentosa. (: Actually I was in a super sian mood in the morning cause I really really really needed to sleep. ): &I was totally in the anti-sentosa mood. But nvm, talking & tanning with bestfriend cheered me up. (: The sun was great. But suqian didn't come >:( The rest came at 12plus. We went to find amandakaw at bikini bar cause suqian called me but TO NO AVAIL. Maybe she didn't work yesterday. So we went back & we played. (: They were burying qi & nainai. HAHAHA quite retarded. They like little kids lah. Cause that made them so happy. HAHAHAH. After that played volleyball in the water. HAHAHA. Then random question & pass the message. Then we played dog&bone in the water. How retarded. HAHAHA but it was fun lah. Sorry for all the screaming friends. THENNNNNNN we went to subway to eat. I didn't eat though. (: Cause I was playing quadrapop & I was too lazy to go buy lah haha. But still, carebear owes me a macs meal now. (: Then we had to walk through dragontrail while qi nainai & bestfriend took the luge. We reached back faster than them. HAHA. So we stood there & watched a wedding at sapphire pavilion. It was quite boring >:( After that we went to play volleyball on LAND. (: Then we played captain's ball. Then they played soccer so bestfriend & me sat at one side & thought of all the cheers that we knew & we taught each other. (: It was fun! :D HAHAHA. After they stopped, we taught them the cheers & we all started cheering together. IT WAS SUPER FUN! :D Then we sang & sang & sang. (: HAHAHA. FUN FUN FUN. (: Then we decided to leave sentosa. I WANTED TO STAY THERE FOREVER OKAY. ): Oh yah, we were talking about how & where we wanted to get proposed to or propose to & where our weddings were going to be. (: It was sweet, we'll see in a few years. (: Then we talked & talked, all the lames jokes & weird facts & everything. &We walked from the visitor departure centre to vivo. (: It was a very happy walk though. Then we took mrt & started all the ABCD, mrt, fuzzywuzzy, mehmeh & ultimate retarded arms-getting-longer thing. HAHAHA. Qi went back to bishan & the rest of us went to newton circus. Had fun talking about primary school incidents with all of them. (: I love yesterday :D
Sorry for being so easily irritated these few days though >:(
TAG REPLIES!
emokid
I made a superman cape for myself :D hahaha okay I knw it's retarded.
carebear
HAHA you're damn slow lah. Happy playing quadrapop btw. (:
boxx
yyyyup. (:
Joy!
I'm not bimbo #1! HAHAHAHA comm dinners are always fun :D ARTISTIC GYM! :D
shobi
hahaha okay (:
foongfoong(:
yeah man. we can do it :D
suqian(:
haha yalah sun so nice then you cannot come >:( amanda kaw wasn't at bikini bar. ):
SANA was okay. (: The instructors were super extreme. Like extreme moodswings & all. &They all turned us off in one way or another >:( But whatever, there were fun parts to make up for all that. (: &The people in my group were nice. Although they all speak chinese & there's a weird scout. But they're all still very nice. (: They think SNG people are crazy though. Cause we were very noisy & doing all sorts of retarded things. The woman there said we looked very typical CHIJ & act very typical CHIJ. Hahaha. They two guys from my group asked me "ni men shi du shu du dao feng le shi ma?" Hahahhaa. &They all call me sally now even though I tried very hard emphasizing I was called waiteng. All thanks to lovely suqian. After that was squad dinner. One word: SUCKED. But nvm next one will be better. Compass Point's just not our place. Monday will be fun. (: I STILL LOVE SQUADMATES. (:
Yesterday
Went to sentosa. (: Actually I was in a super sian mood in the morning cause I really really really needed to sleep. ): &I was totally in the anti-sentosa mood. But nvm, talking & tanning with bestfriend cheered me up. (: The sun was great. But suqian didn't come >:( The rest came at 12plus. We went to find amandakaw at bikini bar cause suqian called me but TO NO AVAIL. Maybe she didn't work yesterday. So we went back & we played. (: They were burying qi & nainai. HAHAHA quite retarded. They like little kids lah. Cause that made them so happy. HAHAHAH. After that played volleyball in the water. HAHAHA. Then random question & pass the message. Then we played dog&bone in the water. How retarded. HAHAHA but it was fun lah. Sorry for all the screaming friends. THENNNNNNN we went to subway to eat. I didn't eat though. (: Cause I was playing quadrapop & I was too lazy to go buy lah haha. But still, carebear owes me a macs meal now. (: Then we had to walk through dragontrail while qi nainai & bestfriend took the luge. We reached back faster than them. HAHA. So we stood there & watched a wedding at sapphire pavilion. It was quite boring >:( After that we went to play volleyball on LAND. (: Then we played captain's ball. Then they played soccer so bestfriend & me sat at one side & thought of all the cheers that we knew & we taught each other. (: It was fun! :D HAHAHA. After they stopped, we taught them the cheers & we all started cheering together. IT WAS SUPER FUN! :D Then we sang & sang & sang. (: HAHAHA. FUN FUN FUN. (: Then we decided to leave sentosa. I WANTED TO STAY THERE FOREVER OKAY. ): Oh yah, we were talking about how & where we wanted to get proposed to or propose to & where our weddings were going to be. (: It was sweet, we'll see in a few years. (: Then we talked & talked, all the lames jokes & weird facts & everything. &We walked from the visitor departure centre to vivo. (: It was a very happy walk though. Then we took mrt & started all the ABCD, mrt, fuzzywuzzy, mehmeh & ultimate retarded arms-getting-longer thing. HAHAHA. Qi went back to bishan & the rest of us went to newton circus. Had fun talking about primary school incidents with all of them. (: I love yesterday :D
Sorry for being so easily irritated these few days though >:(
TAG REPLIES!
emokid
I made a superman cape for myself :D hahaha okay I knw it's retarded.
carebear
HAHA you're damn slow lah. Happy playing quadrapop btw. (:
boxx
yyyyup. (:
Joy!
I'm not bimbo #1! HAHAHAHA comm dinners are always fun :D ARTISTIC GYM! :D
shobi
hahaha okay (:
foongfoong(:
yeah man. we can do it :D
suqian(:
haha yalah sun so nice then you cannot come >:( amanda kaw wasn't at bikini bar. ):
1:51 PM
hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
Find another friend & you discard.
haha
C:
Always, always & forever.
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
kw <3
6agape <3
chishun <3
weiping <3
wenxun <3
For the love.
deb
lianjie
You're the best I ever had.
geraldine!
janice!
jiayin!
karon!
karchian!
melo!
shinshin!
steph!
sus!
yanlin!
zhizhi!
3FAITH, Ultimate Love <3
carina ( :
cassandra ( :
denise ( :
jas ( :
jessling ( :
jiayin ( :
joy ( :
karon ( :
louisa ( :
lynn ( :
melo ( :
rachie ( :
rach ( :
thalia ( :
ugenie ( :
zhiying ( :
xoxo.
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.