Tuesday, December 26.
My blog has been quite dead, haha. I'm getting the holiday feeling now. (: Which is quite irritating & wrong because holidays are ending. >:( But anyway, CHRISTMAS is awesome. (:

Christmas Eve 24th December
We went to esplanade to play all sorts of retarded stuffs & had fun! :D &Chishun was trying to practise his casino thing. HAHAHA. I have the video. (: I shall put it up soon if I'm not lazy. (: Then we went to orchard to see police & bhanglas, which were DISGUSTING. &Then we sat outside borders where there was peace & thongs bought a cake! :D HAHAHA. So we celebrated christmas with the cute small cake. (: Josh video-called & QI called when he reached s'pore but didn't come, cause we were all going back by the time he reached home. >:( But anyway, seems like he had fun at shanghai. (:

Christmas! 25th December
Fun fun fun! :D SEEEEEEEE my great idea, &bestfriend planned it well too. (: The snowmans were like falling apart. RAWR. Our hardwork okay, how could they. But anyway, haven't finished giving all the presents yet. &Yes, letters. (: MANY MANY more to write. >:( Anyway, met bestfriend to buy some stuffs at j8 at around 2+. So we had fun shopping with her mum. (: We were quite turned off by all the falling-apart-snowmans & unfinished presents though. ): But anyway, nainai came on time & the rest came like quite late. Haha. Bestfriend brought her christmas cd. So anyway, cs was like scavenging for food. Haha. So today was like failure cooking lah. SORRY FRIENDS. I'm really sorry. ): So anyway, all of them were ahlian-camwhoring & jumping all over my bed, which is gross. Haha. I'm changing bedsheet >:( &One more thing, cs kept whee-ing my soft toys all over. TSK. Haha. Oh they played cluedo. Haha & I switched on my com after like decades. Okay, like 6 days or something. Maybe not, I don't know what whatever. Haha. Oh yes, I forgot one thing. CS & WP were like busking at my window lah. Thanks man, next time people will look into my window & think I'm crazy or sth. Cinderella bestfriend had to leave at 12 though >:( &The rest of them left at 1 plus & we had fun gossiping. YAYE I love all of them! (:

Boxing Day 26th December
Fun fun fun again! :D Met at mrt & we went to some jamming room at thomson. Hahaha walked in the rain. (: So they played songs. HAHAHAHA & robin sang! (: Couldn't hear a lot of songs, but kyrptonite was super nice. (: Bestfriend & I were trying to get high. HAHAHA now we have a warm up action. (: Created by me okay, it's so sexaye. Ask me if you wanna see it. (: HAHAHA after jamming we took marcus' mum's car to j8. Like 7 people squashed at the back of the car. &Marcus kept saying shit at every hump or turn. HAHAHA. &They did weird stuffs in the car. Then we went to kfc to eat, where we met this weird guy called Anthony. He's super weird seriously. &Totally not funny. NOT. But anyway, we just laughed to comfort him or sth. HAHAHA. WEIRDO! WEIRDO! HAHAHAHA. After that we went to buy fruits at ntuc. Hahaha. We're quite weird too. Cs played drummania in funland & it's weird to walk into funland cause it's like so long-time-ago thing. So after that we walked to my house. &We sang songs! (: &Today was like musical day cause robin was learning guitar & cs was learning piano. HAHAHA so anyway, I cannot remember everything that happened but I just knw it was fun. (: &Cinderella bestfriend left at 12 again. Then the rest stayed to clean up apparently, but we ended up composing some retarded song. Hahaha. &They left after we finished composing & recording. (: I love all of them :D

Tag Replies!
susu
You're like in the nerd class, you stupid smartie. Haha, it's okay. (: You can always come to my class to find me. (:

panpan
MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO! :D HAHAHAHA. (:

foongfoong
Yeah baby 3faith. (:

shobi
Merry Christmas to you too! :D

carebear
Hahaha good that you had fun. (: I didn't miss you but I bet you missed me. HAHAHA (:

emokid
Hahaha holidays are gonna be over soon. ):

cs
Hahaha these few days have been fun & thanks for doing disgusting stuffs on my bed & whee-ing all my toys. I love you for that. (:

zhi
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year too! :D LOVE!

punyhands
Merry Christmas too! :D &You called me babyface at bishan like so loud you toot punyhands. HAHAHA my friend says you're babyface too :D

boxx
xIaOo mAdZzZz.

wp
fat girl! :D

3faith here we go baby!
ps, foong doesn't rock. (:

1:26 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.