Thursday, November 9.
TODAY WAS FUN! Although I didn't really get out of the bishan premises. Haha, what rubbish am I talking about. But anw, don't mind me, cause I'm in my CAPS mood today. (: Like biao1 zhun3 english you know. HAHAHA I'm going mad.

But anw, met TKW at her house downstairs at 11.30 today! & She was late. SEEEEEEEE people, I'm making improvement. I'm on time nowadays. (: Yesterday waited for suqian at the bus interchange for like 1 hour. That POK. & I looked really retarded. Cause I was like sitting there reading my book. Then this girl like came up to me & showed me pictures & her license & whatever lah. DONATIONS DONATIONS. But the girl was really poor thing (as in the one in the picture) cause she was like 6 years old only & she had cancer & one eyeball gone. It's damn poor thing I'm serious ): So I gave the girl $2. Then her partner came & said "HAO SHI CHENG SHUANG MAH, WO YE YAO." Haha, so I gave him a $2 note too lah. Cause the girl was really poor thing you see )':

Anyway, back to today. (: Haha so we went LIBRARY! & like looked at books there. Thennnnnnnnn went to look for TKW's daddy's birthday present! I have a picture of her with her daddy's present! &she bought a flower for my mum. Cause it's my mama's birthday too! :D Then we went to her house. Then we came to my house. &I think my room inspires her cause she blogged a lot you know. & she FINALLY updated her friendster. Haha we looked at some old old pics & realise 6AGAPE really does rock you know. HAHAHA. Then I was making my mummy's birthday card. IT WAS CUTE OKAY. (: It was cute + IT WAS MADE BY ME OKAY. MEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D nehnehnipoopoo. HAHA I don't know what I'm talking about lah. But anw, my mama got a really cute helium balloon that says "ELMO LOVES MOMMY, & SO DO I!" HAHA it's quite retarded but it's cute. (:

Then we went to DOME to eat dinner! My mama was zi-highing as usual. Just a little more than usual. Cause she thinks she has rights to be more abnormal than her normal abnormalness just because it's her birthday. HAHA. She was talking nonsense, laughing at her own jokes, talking to herself. Typical of my mum. BUT! One very not typical & shocking & weird & disgusting thing wasssssssss...................... SHE WAS FLASHING IN DOME. Haha okay not that disgusting lah. Dont imagine weird pictures okay. But I was damn embarrassed. (:

Then we went to j8 & my mama bought iPod nano. LALALA no comments. Haha my brother & I were like buying cake for my mum. So first we went haagen daz, then swensens, then secret recipe then back to swensens again. WE BOUGHT A BALCK FOREST ICE CREAM CAKE! (which is currenly half-eaten in the freezer now :D) & my brother is like DAMN retarded?

WAITRESS Do you need candles?
ME ER YYYYYYAH. 44.
WAITRESS Okay, please pay over there at the counter.

So we walked over.

RETARDED BROTHER says The cake so big meh? Can stuff 44 candles.
ME Correct what, she ask me whether we need candles. 44 lah.
RETARDED BROTHER She said "CANDLES", you said "44". She's gonna give you 44 candles.
ME Are you sure she's that stupid? NO, she's not going to give me 44 candles.
RETARDED BROTHER She is lah. You said 44 candles.
ME No she isn't, no she isn't, no she isn't (I went on & on)
RETARDED BROTHER Stupid, you just told her your mother's age.

He's mad lah. Seriously, don't ask me what that pointless argument was for. (:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT FEW DAYS. MAYBE NOT. BUT, YES :D

Thursday
- brownie-baking
- JINSANSHUN!
- stayover!
- pressie preps!

Friday
- cassysaggyballzballz birthday chalet!
- wildwildwet!
- bbq!

Saturday
- NPS gradnight! (with all our beautiful deco :D)

17th NOVEMBER
- SEXY SHADES! :D (please come true, please come true)
- the dance?

I think nice weathers are signs of a good day. (: Cause when I going out at 11.20 today I was thinking to myself "Nice weather." &I actually smiled to myself. TODAY'S SO WONDAFOO! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
MAMA
&
KW'S DAD

12:12 AM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.