Wednesday, November 29.
EVERYBODY, SAY YOU LOVE ME CAUSE MY SUPERMAN CAPE IS DONE! :D
LALALALALALA I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D


Tag Replies!
suqian
Ahahahaha people hungry what :D hahahaha, you better go for np tomomo okay! >:( hahahaha love you gossip partner! :D

rach, bimbo daughter (:
Yes bimbo daughter :D I was in the canteen after your sports camp you know! But you didn't see me >:( bet you miss me a lot right! hahaha cause i miss you! (:

boxx
Get well soon!

shobi
Haha, why you wanna put a pw anyway?

carebear
Yes yes agreed. (serious face) HAHAHAHA. I'm just too good lah :D

yj
Hahaha, so are you chao ta alr?

marc
All the photos are with kw! I don't have any RWJ photos >:(

sharon the lollipop hamster!
Hahaha, it's not lian lah! WHY WHY WHY pink is lian! >:( Saw you in school that day! &you still look as retarded as ever. (: hahahaha. I MISS YOU TOO!

emokid


janice punyhands!
NP without you is less fun >:( RAWR. I think I will miss you a lot cause I don't get to see you in school next year! ):

cs
HAHAHA, what jerks are there for me to punch? I go australia also I got some ulu countryside with all the old old & nice people lah. (: It's nicer you know.

foongfoong
You're damn retarded! But anyway, it's done & you will love me when you see it tomomo cause it's nice & cool okay! :D

10:29 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.