Monday, November 6.
Haha my mama is going mad. She made me watch goong for the 3rd time. &I'm gonna watch jinsanshun again! Haha it's nice cause it makes me happy :D I get to stay at home & not feel bored. But I'm happy now! Cause I cleaned up the HUGE HUGE HUGE mess in my room! &It's gonna get a makeover! (: Making my room beeeeautiful makes me happy :D Went vivo with my daddy just now to buy my mama's birthday present! (: Bought a FOREVER FRIENDS bear holding a bunch of flowers & a pretty necklace. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy a cute helium balloon to make the present beautiful & nice & sweet & complete! :D LALALA, looking forward to decorating my room later! (: Have fun friends! (:

6:49 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.