Sunday, October 22.
Friday, 20th October
Umpired captain's ball at kuochuan. Haha, it was quite fun :D Then, NP sucked like don't know what. & maybe I should have just chose to go home & sleep, instead of going all the way to school just for all this shit.

Saturday, 21st October
Ate breakfast with TKW at long john. Haha caught up with many many stuffs. Then went to her house & painted her room! PINK PINK PINK. SUPER PINK. Haha. Had to leave & meet J2H people though. So we met at somerset MRT & I was quite early okay. Haha I was the 4th to reach. & mervyn was doing all sorts of retarded things with piglet. & we stayed at somerset mrt for 1 hour waiting for no one. Haha. Then we went to cine. & we played truth or dare! Haha truth or dare rocks lah. (: Cause it's the best thing you can do when you have nothing else to do. & we did stupid things again :D After that LINSENSEI came & we played a while then went to buy tickets. After that LINSENSEI treated us to cafe cartel icecreams! :D She's super nice. (: So linsensei went off to visit her friend who apparently has dengue fever ): & we went to watched DEATHNOTE. It's like damn nice. (: Outing was fun! :D Hope linsensei's friends gets well soon! :D I LOVE J2H & LINSENSEI yaye <3 style="font-weight: bold;">

Today, 22nd October

Woke up at 8 for I don't know what. Haha. Watched teevee & fell asleep after a while. Then I slept till 12.45pm then watched teevee again. I had piano theory to do but I didn't have the strength to get my butt off the sofa. HAHA. Anw, I went for piano & TKW went to the library. After that we met & went to her house to continue painting the rainbow! :D IT'S BEEEEEEEAAUUUUUUTIFUL. Haha shall post pictures after we finish. I just realised that my piano theory exam is coming up. ): WHY WHY WHY are the tests & exams never ending?

9:17 PM

hehe
3Faith <3
hoho
But that's disregard
Find another friend & you discard.
haha



C:
xoxo.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.